Friday, August 12, 2011

"...He assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress His command..."

Proverbs 8:29

And so it begins...

After attending a photography retreat last weekend, I decided it was time to start my own blog... so here goes! Stay tuned for some of my favorite pictures: 'Standing in the Light' of God's creations! My goal is to parallel pictures of nature (mostly from my backyard garden) with scripture sprinkled with encouragement and hopefully a little fun and humor along the way. As my dad has always said, "We know that God has a sense of humor because He gave us one!" Of course there will be some of my children and beautiful grandchildren as I attempt to explore the Light through my photograpy.
   
P.S. Thanks so much Kelly for setting up this beautiful site for me! I lalu as high as the sky!  mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, I'm excited to see your thoughts and insights.
Love you,
Patrick

Kelly Aldridge said...

Yay Mom! I can't wait to see all of your thoughts and beautiful photos! Love you!!!

The Whatleys said...

Welcome to the blogging world gigi! We are excited to see what you will be posting! Love you.
Dan & Amy