Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Happy Birthday Girls!"

Today Abbie and Grace celebrated
their 11th birthday!
Happy Birthday to my two very
sweet and special nieces!
Yes, you are both miracles!
To help make their school day special the
"Kitchen Witches"
convened and made strawberry-brownie
cupcakes with marshmallow icing. We have
made many concoctions over the last
few years, some dishes were really
good and others...well, let's just say
that Dad (Papa) was not a "fan"! But these are
AMAZING!
Abbie and Grace, our "Kitchen Fairies"
iced the cupcakes and also made
a double layer heart cake
for their birthday dinner...
what a fun afternoon in the loving,
warm kitchen of our
"Queen Witch"
Thanks Mom and Happy Birthday Abbie and Grace!
   P.S. The recipe for the cupcakes is on my Pinterest page on my board titled "Pinterest...things I have tried and liked!"

1 comment:

Kelly Aldridge said...

Yummy!!!!!! I want one! =)